Thursday 14 June 2007

Chilling with the Sissy in the USA


Taking it easy in Pennsylvania with my family - this is a great way to start the trip - nice and easy. We've bought a camera so we can start sending some pictures - for instance - cop the kite on the bloke mowing the lawn - I wonder if he got rid of the tractor and bought a 'push mower' if that might help with the kite!! ***Update*** - Due to the possibilty of me getting my arse sued off - the picture of the big lad mowing the lawn has been removed - you'll have to use your imagination.



I haven't got a picture of the RV yet - it's currently getting a tow bar fitted so it can - get this - tow the family car behind it on holiday. The thing is already about 30 feet long and now it's going to have a car behind it - go figure already for Pete's sake.
Ron & Pam - we want to thank you for a great BBQ on Saturday night (thanks to Sister Poll for the excellent food too) I think we left without thanking you all - it was a great way to spend our last night although when I left I was feeling a little emotional! We got home and sat quietly for a while, watched Dr Who and went to bed - unbelievably we slept quite well. Paul & Shirley and Jenny & Andy came to see us in the morning and we had some breakfast then Paul & Shirley and Christopher, Nicola and Samuel ran us to the airport and waved us onto the plane. I can't work out what is going on in my head but I had a totally stress free flight - in fact I was getting into the free movie selection so much I didn't even realise we were about to land - happy days!!
Ok that's it for now - I'll send another blog when I get a picture of the RV with the car attached!
Pete - I'm thinking of you mate - I hope the funeral goes as well as it can and that you don't get too drunk.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the picture Hodge