Sunday 17 June 2007

Last night at Pennsylvania











Tomorrow we set off in the RV (no pictures yet - I'll get some tomorrow when it is totally kitted out). The weather has been beautiful and luckily, just as it turns wicked tomorrow (in the 90's with high humidity) we're leaving for the coast, although our first night will be spent in the car park of a Wall-Mart (same as our Asda) because it's too far to drive in one day.



We've been out and about every day because it has been so nice - I've got my new camera so I've been taking some pictures of some marvellous creatures living around here. I'll write again soon but in the meantime here are some of the local birdlife - no shit these are real pictures. You've got your humming bird, a nest with two robins in and a bluebird (the same ones that sings over the white cliffs of Dover).

Chow for now - I may send a 'blog' tomorrow when we get to Conneticut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C.S.

Rust.

Anonymous said...

Class pictures for a twitcher like me.

Beanz

Anonymous said...

great pics.. i have it on good authority that small birds like these
taste very good pickled.. what do you think keith?


A & J