Saturday 21 July 2007

Bandanna Schmandanna!!

Some cheeky bugger said that with the way my head was that I should wear a bandanna (are they trying to say I'm short of hair?)
Anyway - what do you think - I look like me Ma going shopping on a British wet weekend.
This bandanna malarkey will never catch on!!
PS - Hello to El Tel - the Bird man of Lamar - Glad you're enjoying the Blog!!
PPS Also some Birthday wishes to James Sorrell - Happy 14th for the 27th July, well done in those exams, good luck with the 'Big Boys Band' and the next rugby season. Also Happy Birthday Simon Hawe who is 51 on the 26th of July!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say ditch the bandanna, Hodgy. Not very good looking for a man of your stature. HA HA Loved the narrow hike path. I would be tumbling over the edge. Thanks for walking it for me. Temperatures appear to be scorching. Stay cool wherever and whenever you can. Looking forward to your next post. El Tel :)

Anonymous said...

Jen says..
...not sure about the bandana look. Americans viewing this may say he resembles Aunt Jemimah! (Check out the syrup bottle when next in Walmart, Hodgie.)

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye on him Suzanne - what with taking pictures of "ify" women and now strange headgear - FIL

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos - but there are TOO MANY of Keith!!!

You're both looking really well and it looks bloody fantastic.

Take care
Dean & Debs x