Tuesday 21 August 2007

Our Anniversary

This is us on the morning of our 5th wedding anniversary! We did have a card to open (beautiful job Auntie Sheila) from me Mam - and there was a piece of 'confetti' inside - thanks very much - we're saving it until we meet Rare and we can all go out for a meal.



It was a great day - we were in Yosemite NP, the picture was taken at our campsite, which is probably the best one we've had yet - totally private and surrounded by beautiful scenery. Thanks for the anniversary wishes from everyone - those who forgot are already in the little black book!



We're just South of the Big Sur now, still hugging the beautiful coast - we'll be in San Diego on Wednesday and meeting up with our niece, Erin (AKA The Rare).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary from every1 at 25 the broadway. I had remembered as it's on my calander but not sure if any of the other long sods did!!!!

Looks like ur still having fun!
Say hello to Rare for me, oh and if u get the chance can u tell aunty Jen both me and my dad have tried to send numourus e-mails to her but keep getting the returned, not sure whats ganing on there like xxxxxxx