Wednesday 31 October 2007

Waihola - Sinclair Wetlands


I hope you all don't mind me 'blowing my own trumpet' but I'm really pleased with these pictures. It was very early on the morning and that seems to be the magic time when the birds are sitting around undisturbed and the light is just beautiful. The wetlands is a bird sanctuary so I have quite a few pictures of weird and wonderful birds. I'll have to do a 'wildlife of New Zealand' blog soon. We're in Australia now - but that's for another blog!!

I hope you all enjoy these pictures.

Ps Thanks for the comments from Shirley's Auntie Gloria, Uncle Derek and Auntie Mary. Also from Suzanne's cousin Julie Elves












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet this one confuses Jen 'cos it's actually Paul - just proving that if I really want to, I can beat her to the Blog!

Hodge/Elvis - are you receiving our emails? Jen has left a message saying the same thing. I know it's been a while since you've done any real IT work, but if you need any help archiving older emails (I'm sure you won't want to delete any), just let me know.

Paul (not Jen at all).

Anonymous said...

Mr Hodgson,

Regarding your pictures....you have excelled yourself :-)

Billie xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm onto your game, Sandersfield! I will admit...you beat me to it this time....even though it does say Sissy Jen first!

Question...did Keith ever do work at all, never mind IT work?

Comments on bragging about your photos?....CS!